Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i'm going to go ahead and say this is the last post for bane & me. :-)

the dark master interjects and smoothly seemingly takes control of the meeting, letting his presence be known verbally now as well. a glimpse is sent in the older man's way though it is brief. his attention flits back to the girl who calls herself piper and gives him the message that she'd liked relayed if her brother happens to be stumbled upon. it's short and easy enough to remember. wintersbane offers the girl a firm nod of acknowledgement. i'll let him know if i see him. the tundrian promises in a deep rumble. he has enough information to be able to accurately direct lucas ...should he ever stumble across him and thus does not figure he needs to linger any more. if you'll excuse me, i should be on my way. with a farewell gesture of his head he departs the scene and leaves the girl at the borders with kove.
Messages In This Thread
RE: people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by RIP Wintersbane - January 12, 2019, 12:02 PM