Ankyra Sound balkan beat box
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He wanted to rip the boy limb from limb. He wanted to destroy him. But much to Vercingetorix's credit, he stood through this entire, incredible monologue, listening quietly. From the sarcasm, to the laughter, and finally, the deadpan. Silence. Cold, unflinching silence. Gee, he supposed he really was growing up.

Then he smiled, slowly, the corners of his mouth curling. They would be friends, in other circumstances. It was a shame that he'd probably have to kill the scarred man, eventually.

I'm glad you liked my joke, Verx responded, laughter of his own gurgling in his throat. Trust me, plenty more where that came from. I'll have your sides splitting, bro.

He ought to attack him just for the insult to Heda, but he knew that a brawl now could lead to something much bigger -- and that couldn't happen without consulting the others. He might be a chucklehead most of the time, but he got serious when it counted. And right now, it counted. Heda would have his head if he started a war by being an asshole.

Well, I hate to leave so soon, but I'm all outta piss, he said, mock regret in his voice. Leda.

He turned and began the ascent, making a beeline for the cliffs. It was time to act, and it was time to act now.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
balkan beat box - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 02:41 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: balkan beat box - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 02:53 PM