Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm a fool, love, for the burden
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
o HAI

He hadn't had much time to relax with Blackhead and her cronies down in the sound, and he was starting to wonder whether it was even worth it. The cliffs were vast enough--it was nice to have the extra territory, but her numbers were growing. Fight-feverish as he always was, Vercingetorix knew that battles did not come without a cost. They risked losing it all in war, the cliffs included.

With a weary sigh, much unlike his usual self, he ripped himself from patrolling duty and attended to the stranger at the border, eyes cold. Yes? he asked, not unkind but certainly wary. The man had called for Heda herself. He looked vaguely familiar, though Verx couldn't pick him out of a lineup. He was relatively sure he hadn't seen this broad, handsome face before.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 14, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 14, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 15, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 16, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 22, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 27, 2018, 11:05 AM