Blacktail Deer Plateau You're facin' down a dark hall, I'll grab my light
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue listened as Kavik relayed the details of Liri's condition. Before the heaviness of the news could settle in, he spoke of Yule, which Rue appreciated. She was thankful that there was at least a small piece of good news to deliver along with the bad. 

Siqsa piped up with an idea, clearly wanting to help. Rue's expression softened with gratitude. "It's a good idea," she praised him with a small, encouraging nod. "..But she won't go, I'm afraid." Frustration tugged at the corners of her mouth. "She won't even come out for treatment, or let anyone else near her... she.. she's afraid of transmitting the disease, I think." That was Liri for you, always putting others first and herself last. 

Rue let out a long breath. "I'm due to check on her," she said, rising to her feet. "I'll try asking her about the Elysium thing..." Rue assured Siqsa, though it was clear that Rue was not optimisitic about the response she would recieve... or even if she would recieve any response at all. With a nod to the other two, Rue departed, making her way toward Liri's quarantine location. 

Rue's exit.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're facin' down a dark hall, I'll grab my light - by Ruenna - January 17, 2019, 10:53 AM