Dragoncrest Cliffs Pay these dues and wear down these bones
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He chuckled, the sound dark and throaty, and took another couple steps closer to her. Well, you see, there's chains and there's chains, he teased, eyes dancing over her lovely face. I don't fight for Drageda because I feel chained to them. I fight for Drageda because they're damn fine wolves to be beside, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Duty isn't chains, fanas.

Vercingetorix drew close enough, then, to reach out and press his muzzle against the shell of her ear. He knew he was entering dangerous waters. He mostly didn't care, for he knew pretty well how to steer his way out of them.

Caiaphas doesn't give a fuck about you, babe, he whispered, ruffling the soft fur there. She'll turn on you without a thought. You're nothing but a little pawn in her little game. I feel like that's the kind of chains I wouldn't wanna be trapped in. He let his teeth graze her chestnut lobe, oh so gently, then pulled away, looking down and waiting for her response.

He was pretty sure he had a semi now, but whatever. He could go hump a tree later, he supposed.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 14, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 14, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 15, 2018, 02:55 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 17, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Vercingetorix - December 17, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 18, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 22, 2018, 07:15 PM