Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay looked uncertain even as Wildfire shared that she -- or rather, 'they', which Eljay wondered who all included then -- would be happy to have him. He wasn't too sure why she would be so happy to have him there, but at least that solved some of his problems. The next problem was suddenly solved -- well, more or less, because it didn't sound like they'd said 'yes', or anything -- when Wiffle shared that she had suggested for mommy and daddy to come, too. If they were going, then he certainly was. But. Eljay vaguely registered the 'but' of it all, not really understanding it in its entirety. Logistics? Stable packs? He wasn't entirely sure what it meant, but he had a feeling that it didn't really matter either.

"Yeah, I... I guess." Eljay looked thoughtful for a moment before he asked: "Why didn't, uhm... Why not Redhawk Caldera?" If they were moving anyway, why not to a place they already knew they loved?
Messages In This Thread
RE: This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us - by Eljay - December 20, 2018, 02:25 AM