Moonspear rise 'til we fall
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
A part of her was still unwinding, mostly mentally, as she willed her mind to relax while she settled her body in for a sit near his work. Curling her tail tight around her paws, she passed a thoughtful glance over the upturned earth. Looking deep inside herself, albeit only briefly, she wondered when it should be, if he was early or if she was just slow. Last year's lot had been her earliest yet, with each before that sooner than the year prior. For a hot second she had worried that could be it again, but.. she had long since passed that point, so those concerns circulating that were plenty diffused.

As for the frozen ground, she just scoffed softly as her expression moved towards a frown. The cold set in early this year, I am sure that does not help, she lamented with a soft exhale of a sigh. But he was doing more work towards it than she was. It wasn't all bad. Cannot say if it will be thawing out any time soon, either.. As for when spring would grace them officially, she hoped for earlier rather than later, but nature spoke of no earnest signs--none that she'd observed for herself, yet. Nothing noteworthy, and nothing to inspire great hope for her wants of warmer, greener days sooner than anything else; her lack of an internal suggestion didn't bode well either, but she kept this to herself, her focus easily wandering elsewhere--like towards him, and then all of her rogue offspring in the next breath.

Another sigh, and she doubted he would like her picking about his healing still, but there was more. Did you hear anything from Revui before he left? I know he is not one for words necessarily, but.. it has been a little longer than I would like, she asked with her ears tilting back.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
rise 'til we fall - by Charon - December 21, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - December 26, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 08, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - January 19, 2019, 12:22 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 08:00 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - January 26, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 29, 2019, 04:53 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - February 03, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - February 06, 2019, 05:24 AM