Moonspear rise 'til we fall
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He set upon her mention of their silvery son with words meant to diffuse the concern, and to an extent, it worked. Although deep down she was suspicious of otherwise given the time frame, his explanation sounded well and good--fitting for the boy, too. Maybe it was the fact that the absence had Arcturus wounded (and still here, not with his brother obviously) that truly inspired the worry settling deep in her heart. Something about that led her to believe it was not exactly of his own volition, and thought of ill will on her offspring somehow or another riled her. Hopefully you are right, she murmured, ears still tipped back more than not.

But, Blackfeather had her attentions quick elsewhere, with or without Revui's potential involvement in stirring trouble. She wasn't going to be quick to forgive what they had done to Speedy so close to the peaks, and now knowing that Potema was no longer there meant less leverage in their favor--along with the fact that she was fairly certain Vaati, another key, was not with them either.

Her brow furrowed, not wanting war either, nor intending to incite it, but still irritated by the pointless violence brought upon her packmate. Good to know they do not want war.. She best keep her peons in order then, she grumbled, clear that she was not about to tolerate many more mishaps like that without backlash. Because I find them lurking suspiciously around near here again, I will do it for her, she griped, wishing in hindsight that she had acted on her gut instinct and rallied the one she had found before the little incident in the first place.

She shook her head gently and hardened her expression. Especially without your.. link to them there now, they are difficult to trust.. but I will take their word for it this time, she sighed, not intending to go out of her way to start anything, although would finish it if they brought it to her. Ame had always toed a fine line with Blackfeather, neither against nor with them most times. She respected that they had lasted through the moons, and that they had upset the Redhawks enough to uproot them, but harassing her own and harboring their enemies was not keeping them in her good graces very well.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
rise 'til we fall - by Charon - December 21, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - December 26, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 08, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - January 19, 2019, 12:22 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 08:00 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - January 26, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 29, 2019, 04:53 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - February 03, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - February 06, 2019, 05:24 AM