Moonspear rise 'til we fall
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Ame tried to discern exactly where he stood on this through his answers. Imagining him wanting to step aside just because wasn't coming easy, but maybe his injuries and the downtime associated with it had rattled his head more than she had once thought. It was still too new of a thought for her right now to give definite answers, although she did appreciate the chance to muse openly. She wasn't opposed, out right, but maybe not right now. She didn't feel it explicitly so, not intending to go anywhere herself and not particularly feeling like she was overshadowing something that ought to shine. Also, she needed a better sense of the present Hydra too--who had been keeping busy. A lot was happening, always, between what of their family splintered off and what became of themselves left behind.

I know, it would be empty. I do not think the same should necessarily apply here, since someone able to last and contend will inherit it one day, she sighed softly, not thinking she was shooing any of them off intentionally--although understood if they had to roam. She had been the same once, eventually going with the suggestion to leave instead of staying home to inevitably inherit something that was waiting for her, easy and free.

We will see, I think. I need to talk to her.. it has been distracting with everyone here, or there, or lost. I do not want to make her shoulder anything she is not ready for, before she has enough of herself balanced well.. Which was a highly subjective matter. Had she been at peace when she had taken the slack of the Sunspire? Probably not entirely, but that had been a different matter, somewhat, and had worked enough to make it work for long enough to get here. Not a loss, she supposed, and she had learned she much preferred alphaship as a duo, not a solo flight. Since it is not like I have anywhere else to be right away, anyway, she said, but a lot could change in a short amount of time--this she understood well, especially given the opportunity. But for now, that was her best answer.

Much unlike the way the Sunspire had been to her, Moonspear was one of her most valuable possessions, however, and she took matters of it very seriously. Anything, whenever it was going to be time for such shifts, would be decisions made carefully.. so long as she still had any say in it.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
rise 'til we fall - by Charon - December 21, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - December 26, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 08, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - January 19, 2019, 12:22 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 08:00 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - January 26, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 29, 2019, 04:53 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - February 03, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - February 06, 2019, 05:24 AM