Dragoncrest Cliffs i woulda coulda used to be the shit
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
His mouth twisted as he gave it some thought, nodding silently to himself. Offense might be better to start, Verx said slowly, sizing her up. It might be intimidating, having to fend off a dude my size at this point. Let's, uh, let's do offense.

The brute squared himself, rolling his shoulders slightly. Your size compared to mine means that you need surprise on your side, he told her. There's no way you'll have the strength to just knock me over, unless I'm dying or some shit. You'll have to outwit me--make me think you're doing one thing, when really, you're attacking another way.

Vercingetorix lifted his chin, staring at her. The goal is to get me in a vulnerable position, he continued. On my back, or even side. Throat exposed. Any weak point. So attack me--try to surprise me enough that I'm left scrambling to defend myself. He clicked his tongue in warning, adding, But wait too long and they'll attack you first. I won't, today. . .but just so you know. You gotta make a quick decision. Life or death, kid.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 24, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 27, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 27, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - January 07, 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - January 10, 2019, 05:52 PM