Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll shred 'em all and go with you
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Siqsa's mind seemed to be moving just a little faster than Rue's, whose thoughts were drowned in confusion, worry, and the increasing realization that the pack was no longer safe within the borders they called home. They would have to leave, at least for now... there seemed to be no other choice, seeing as their ranks were too thin to fight off the bulk of the coyote invasion. But where would they go? How would they make it through winter without territory? And also... how would their now-missing members find them again, if they were not here? 

Rue did not want to think for herself right now. She did not want to have to make the hard decisions. So she simply gave a weary nod to Kavik's plan. After a short moment of quiet despair, understanding finally lit in her expression. "Liri could have tried to escape through the pass... Corvus too. I.. I'm sure we'll find them there." After tossing a short glance to Siqsa to ascertain that he was following, Rue loped off for the mountain pass. 

Rue's exit
Messages In This Thread
I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Alessia - December 26, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - January 05, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2019, 04:08 PM