Dragoncrest Cliffs you and i, we still have a while left
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He pulled back to stare at her, incredibly amused by that sentiment. Not ladylike? he echoed. I know ladies get hungry, too. You're not foolin' me, babe.

Verx laid back as she sat up, and he watched her preen, his face impassive. A smile bloomed over his face once more, though, when self-consciousness caught up to her again, and he clambered to his paws--Hey, now--and promptly hit the top of his head against the low redwood ceiling.

Ow, he said blankly, seeing some stars. Blinking rapidly a few times, he hunched over (still dwarfing her, though) and stared at Aure, his grin a tad goofy. You look beautiful, he completed her sentence. His muzzle found a lock of hair that had escaped from the rest, near where her jaw met her neck, and he ran his tongue along it to smooth it out. . .

And then began to nibble along her throat, despite his better judgment. Mmm, he whispered, bringing his lips to her ear. Can I hunt you down instead?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 27, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 29, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 10:17 PM