Wheeling Gull Isle She's spending every weekend at my place
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
He's grabbed some wood sorrel and a few twigs of snowberry by mistake; both are used for stomach issues but the snowberry leaves are poisonous and the fruit attached would be a laxative, oops.

Titmouse was no medic. He thought that he'd find something by happenstance, and tried to think of all the things he could remember Raven using, or Relmyna, or Maegi — and as he slipped away from Lucas he began scouring the earth for these things, vagaries though they might be. Nothing really grew along the ocean-side so he ended up drifting towards the island center; he thought he spotted something familiar poking through the dark of some trees, and slunk along a ledge to investigate, but once he assessed the area he found that he'd been wrong. Go figure. But he didn't want to return without something that could help, or at the very least would work as a placebo. The last thing he wanted was to hurt the boy when trying to calm his belly.

Tit eventually spotted some small shoots of wild onion. They were mostly frozen, maybe older than he thought because of the frozen quality of the earth, but if they were here — ah, his nose rooted along the soil until he found something growing nearby the onions. The plant was hidden in shade and resembled clover; if nothing else, it would be harmless and give the boy something to focus on that might sooth his throat the way fresh grass sometimes soothed the belly after a meal. He uprooted some of this and hastened back to where Lucas was waiting.
Messages In This Thread
She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 14, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 15, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 21, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 27, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - February 18, 2019, 04:59 PM