Shadewood and fear is the most divine emotion
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
no, i wouldn't mind sharing it. wintersbane tells her offhandedly, as if it's no big deal. in reality, to him, it isn't a big deal. this wouldn't be the first time he's spent the night sharing a space with someone he barely knew. it required a certain level of trust that he doesn't necessarily harbor but he's a trained warrior. fair warning: i tend to take up a lot of room. he quips despite the sincerity beneath the lighthearted tone he uses. that's true enough. the tundrian blood in him by and far stripped away any coywolf influence.

she gestures for him to take the lead and he steps forward, re-finding and continuing on the path he'd originally been taking before their ( literal ) run-in with one another. i've never been in this particular forest before but i'm assuming that it's one of those scenarios where if you've seen one forest, you've seen them all. he shoots her a lopsided grin over his shoulder before he ducks beneath a low hanging branch of a tree and draws in a breath. any kind of temporary shelter in particular you want? or, alternatively, want to avoid? he inquires because, y'know, ladies preference and all that.

the pair finds a shelter and spends the night together and when the morning sun rises they part ways.
Messages In This Thread
and fear is the most divine emotion - by RIP Wintersbane - January 06, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: and fear is the most divine emotion - by Azalea - January 06, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: and fear is the most divine emotion - by Azalea - January 06, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: and fear is the most divine emotion - by Azalea - January 07, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: and fear is the most divine emotion - by RIP Wintersbane - January 08, 2019, 03:36 PM