a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,111 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
All Welcome 
Firebirds people? :D

After Eljay had finally made the decision to join Wiffle's pack, he was already panicked over all of the stuff he had yet to do. He needed to go to the Redhawks plateau to let mommy and daddy know -- and ask them when they were coming, too -- and of course let Quixote and Raven know. Well, Raven already sorta knew, since she was there when Wiffle asked, but he wanted to be sure that she was totally okay with his departure nonetheless. The thought of telling her made him feel anxious because of how upset she had been with him when he'd gone off to join Drageda (well, gone off to do something, at least, and ended up at Drageda) on his own. But she'd seemed okay when Wiffle invited him to join her new pack, and she seemed okay with the whole new pack, and while Eljay didn't often leave his pack the two packs were quite close to one another...

But first it was time for a bit of exploring of the territory that Wiffle had picked for the Firebirds. Eljay truthfully thought there were better choices: Redhawk Caldera, for example. He longed to go back there, some day, but he wasn't sure it was in the cards. Sometimes it felt as though he was the only one who felt that way about the Caldera, as if he was chasing some unrealistic dream. But still, as he trailed through the copse, so far he liked it better than Heron Lake Plateau, at least, a place that he had never liked. And possibly the only thing he'd ever openly disliked.

The sun was beginning to set as Eljay wandered the tall-treed forest. It set his grey fur ablaze and made speckles of sunlight playfully dance across his back as he sniffed out the area. His feet crunched in the snow as he excitedly found his way through the place, glad to be somewhere... well, somewhere not-Heron-Lake-Plateau. And feeling a little guilty about it.
Messages In This Thread
i will go - by Eljay - January 09, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 10, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 18, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 25, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 25, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: i will go - by Kite - March 19, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - April 05, 2019, 07:31 AM