Blackbeak Bluff and I looked back in regret; ignoring when they said run as fast as you can.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
God-damn. As soon as she turned, he caught her scent. Pretty and her oven was set to pre-heat. Well, shit. Vercingetorix swallowed, trying to concentrate on the words she was saying--which were pretty badass, no lie--and not the base impulse to tackle her and put the goddamn tray of cookies in.

I'm--just--taking a walk, he managed, nervously licking his lips. Needed some fresh air. Hi, Elixir, he said weakly. I'm Vercingetorix, but please just call me Verx, because my parents hated me. He laughed, though the sound came out slightly strangled.

He gave her a lopsided smile. You smell real nice, he said, eyes narrowing to half-slits. Smooth. Fucking breeding season, cramping his style. Normally he was a well-oiled machine, but estrus threw the rules out the window. It always did. Where're you from? Somewhere near here?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: and I looked back in regret; ignoring when they said run as fast as you can. - by Vercingetorix - January 12, 2019, 04:33 PM