Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It was easier to deal with Bat's disappearance now that he was no longer at the plateau. Admittedly, Eljay hadn't really known Bat at all, but he was still shocked and he imagined Wiffle must feel awful about it. So far he had managed to steer clear of the subject (totally unaware that it might've been easier to because she hadn't known about it yet) and he preferred to keep it that way. Thinking about Bat just made his mind gnaw on about Peter and Uncle P. He preferred to just keep believing they were living the rest of their lives out on some happy place. They had to go away, but they weren't really gone.

His mindless wandering had subconsciously brought him to the place where Bat had gone away, but he didn't realise this himself. With a shock he realised where he was and Eljay immediately decided to go back to the copse, now!

But as he wheeled around in a hurry Eljay caught a familiar flash of red. Was that..? He stood and stared and swallowed thickly. Every part of his body screamed and begged to turn and head back to the copse, the closest thing to safety and home he had right now. But he couldn't leave Wiffle here -- she must be upset, thinking about poor Bat's fate. Eljay bit his lip and nervously headed towards the lake's edge and towards Wiffle, who seemed to be staring at the ice (he didn't see the hole). From a safe distance on land Eljay called to her: Wiffle? What are you doing? It sounded mostly confused, the question, even though he knew approximately why (or could guess easily enough). He wasn't sure how else to, uh, break the ice.
Messages In This Thread
I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 12, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 13, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 13, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 14, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 14, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 15, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 17, 2019, 03:23 AM