Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,113 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It's.. Sometimes it's good to cry, Eljay awkwardly offered after Wildfire had already shook her head, not sure what else he could offer but an ear or silence, and being really awful at (to him awkward) silences where nobody knew what to say, so desperate to fill the air with something, at least. Listening to someone cry was painful and had the risk of also crying, but at least it was better than an awkward silence. And it was true, too. Sometimes it was good to cry and you felt better afterwards, especially when it pertained to something sucky that happened. For a moment she seemed undecided which option to go for...

But instead of all those options Wiffle opted to talk about something else altogether. Eljay was caught off guard a moment, especially since she wanted to talk about him, but then he answered: Oh, uhm, alright, I guess. I like it better than the Plateau. I kinda miss the pups, though. And mommy and-- Eljay quickly swallowed his words as he realised how immature he must sound and corrected: -- dad -- father -- Anyway, but they're coming soon. Arrrggghh, why was he incapable of having a normal conversation?! Eljay mentally kicked himself, not sure what was wrong with him -- this was just Wiffle, for goodness' sake! -- and willing for his nerves to go away. But the more weird stuff he said, the more nervous he got, and seemingly, the more weird stuff he would say. Eljay repressed the urge to apologise profoundly for being weird by awkwardly rambling on: Anyway so the territory is pretty nice from what I explored so far.
Messages In This Thread
I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 12, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 13, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 13, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 14, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 14, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 15, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 17, 2019, 03:23 AM