Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,113 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Oh no! Instead of... Whatever it was that he had hoped would happen, Wiffle burst into a fresh round of tears instead. Eljay tried to think of something to say but the situation was just altogether too much. He couldn't stop himself from sobbing uncontrollably at the unfairness of it all as well as his stupidity for crying along like this. It was like a multiplying effect, where he'd cry and feel stupid and keep crying because of how stupid he felt on top of the original reasons.

Needless to say he didn't stop crying even when Wiffle hid herself in his shoulder. She must feel pretty bad, he imagined, and then on top of it all she had him to deal with the situation. Not someone smart and thoughtful, who would reflect on the situation and make all the crying stop, but rather someone who cried along like a big, stupid nerdy dweebus.

Wiffle took distance at first, but then she came closer suddenly. Eljay wasn't really sure why she wanted to even stay with him in this moment rather than just leave. He didn't understand it but somehow it made him feel really nice just to be here nonetheless. Which was a bit confusing, considering he was crying and feeling really lame about it at the same time. There was just an ungraspable overload of emotions going on that Eljay found hard to decipher.

But his sobbing grew a little less intense, stilling slightly. It came out in little sobs as Wiffle's cheek melted into his shoulder, and Eljay stiffly and carefully arched his neck to touch his nose gingerly to Wiffle's face (or whatever part of it he could reach). There was something weird, a strange feeling, but he ignored it while he worked through the mess of good and bad emotions flitting through his body. Was it weird that this moment of pain and emotion also felt kind of.. good, in some weird way..? See, sometimes crying did help.
Messages In This Thread
I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 12, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 13, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 13, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 14, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 14, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 15, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 17, 2019, 03:23 AM