Fox's Glade Take me by the hand
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
So fortunately the stream isn’t frozen over, but heck is it ever freezing. The second he bends down to lap up a fresh drink, he jolts upwards at the icy water touching his nose. His right paw lifts in pure offense. Winter will never be his favorite season, that’s for sure. Tail twitching, Evergreen huffs a sigh before he lowers his head slowly this time. He barely drinks a mouthful without a shiver running up his spine. It is nice since he does have a thick coat, but it’d be better if it was this temperature during the summer.

Ears swerving, he smacks his nose into the water—startled by a sudden greeting that he hadn’t expected. Perhaps he oughta, since there are packs around her. He swears he wasn’t in any pack territory though, so… surely he isn’t in any trouble, right? Eyebrows furrowing with worry, the bearish wolf lifts his head and turns in the direction the voice came from. He spots the salt-and-pepper female a few yards away. Oh, heck. How did she sneak up on him? Was his mind still foggy with sleep?

“Oh! Uh, good morning?” He greets sheepishly, and gives a few wags of his tail for good measure. “What’s up?” From her scent, it smells like she’s been hunting—and suspiciously similar to the stream?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - January 16, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - January 19, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 19, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - January 22, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Evergreen - January 31, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Take me by the hand - by Shaara - February 21, 2019, 02:06 PM