Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 

Photo credit @Wilthking

Ever since it was announced that Greyback is Valette's new mate, Ira found her thoughts louder than ever. Usually, the mountain wolf was capable of managing her emotions, but it seemed a flood gate opened when her suspicions were confirmed. She had been keeping herself to the borders and outer territories hoping everything would blow over and her mind would settle, but days had passed and the thoughts only grew louder.

Her golden gaze lifted to the large stones that now stood in front of her. Ira wasn't entirely sure when her paws led her here, but she did not question why they did. This is where it had all started. Where she left behind her old life to start anew...and yet things were repeating. Despite everything that happened in her old pack, the challenges she overcame, moved past and left behind, anger was still buried. After everything she had experienced here in Easthollow, she wanted to let go, she wanted to forgive, but now she could only think of her fallen mother.

Ira knew how things had happened, she knew why and had to admit everything was done with good reasoning, but that would never change how she still felt abandoned. The mountain wolf was never one to open up to others, perhaps that's why she was here now. She stepped closer to the Mother Stone, looking up to its peak and spoke in a quiet voice. Give me strength, Mother. For I fear I may never forgive him if history repeats.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM