Sun Mote Copse and the irish guy wins the joke.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay listened silently while Liffey explained how she and Rannoch had gotten together. They'd just spend a lot of time together apparently, until they realised that they really liked each other. It seemed like something out of a fairytale to Eljay, who'd never gotten to really experience love in this way. He loved mommy and daddy and all his siblings, but his love for them was very different than this. More steady, while this made him feel confused and tumbled around constantly. He wasn't entirely sure if he liked it yet... but ignoring it seemed the worse option.

The thought of having to tell Wiffle that he liked her and wanted to explore that was frightening on its own, even without telling her that he loved her and all that. What if she laughed at him, or told him no right off the bat? Or looked at him ruefully and said he'd gotten the wrong impression? I mean, sure, she let him do.. it.. but hormones were involved and what if she only did it because she really wanted pups, and it didn't matter with who? There were a lot of things to contemplate.

Thanks, Liff, he said with a soft smile and a wave of his tail. Eljay wasn't sure yet if he would follow all of the advice, but he was glad that it was offered. All he knew that he needed to fix knowing what they were and weren't somewhere between now and when the pups were old enough to ask questions about the relations of their parents. I guess I have a lot to sort out, huh? It's... I hope that we can see soon, I mean, that there'll be pups. If there'll be. The wait was terrible and Eljay wasn't sure whether to interpret all the signals he saw as signals or just being overly concerned and eager to see it so. How did you know..? Because she seemed so sure now, and he wondered if it was the same last year. Maybe it would help him and Wiffle too, and if not, then maybe he could get some tips out of it for his midwife profession.
Messages In This Thread
and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - January 20, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - January 25, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Eljay - January 29, 2019, 06:47 AM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - January 30, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Eljay - January 31, 2019, 04:07 AM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - January 31, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 04:16 AM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - February 03, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: and the irish guy wins the joke. - by Liffey - February 05, 2019, 07:13 PM