Sunbeam Lair I'm coming back down from space
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 
Keen's disappearance effects him more than he assumed it would. 'What if it was Thistle,' his mind supplies. He does not know the girl personally, and yet, he can see how distraught her mother is. That is enough for Evergreen to wander. He goes west. Mountains loom over the Valley; a barrier between the coasts, but also a potential area of shelter should a lone individual be on the run. He's never been here before. He almost bothered Thistle to join his mission. His sister, however, had been tuckered out asleep in the warmth of their den... and awakening her is like poking a hibernating bear. So he is alone.

Evergreen tries to avoid the opposite end of Wapun Meadow; aware due to his encounter with a Diaspora member that it is claimed territory. Northwest, then, he travels. Curious that his feet bring him to the mouth of a cavern deep within the mountain's range. The bearish wolf is used to long trips by now--months of travel have hardened him. A cavern, however, piques his interest. It is the perfect area for shelter, and the scents draw him in like a moth to flame. Jaws agape, the Easthollow wolf slips into the lair cautiously. His green eyes staring awed at the abundance of plant life here even in the dead of winter.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - January 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 14, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 14, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 14, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 14, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 15, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 17, 2019, 02:05 PM