a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,110 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
All Welcome 
if you have time? :)

Eljay needed some advice and because he was afraid that mommy and daddy didn't quite understand the delicacy of the situation (especially mommy) and had never been in such a situation, Eljay turned to the only wolf he figured did. Call it an insult or a compliment, but Eljay considered Tegan to be a very worldly sort of wolf. He was always quite vocal about how cool he was and the way he talked about girlfriends and stuff was all... well, a lot more knowledgeable than Eljay, as far as he was concerned. So even though he dreaded what Tegan might think of him or how he might react or how he might tell everyone at the Redhawks pack about this, he figured it was still his best bet. Besides, they'd never said good bye either, so it wasn't weird that Eljay was calling for a social meeting with his brother.

As he reached the borders Eljay raised his nose to call for @Tegan. He certainly hoped that his brother had time for him, and that he wouldn't ignore his call again like when he had left. Then again, maybe that was only because he hadn't known Eljay was leaving -- now he must've heard from mommy and daddy, so the situation was very different. Eljay waited a little nervously, his posture submissive and respectful at the borders of the pack he used to be a part of but was no longer, while he hoped that Tegan wouldn't leave him waiting for too long.
Messages In This Thread
now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 01, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 06, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 04:53 PM