Dragoncrest Cliffs did most you women FEEL pregananant before find out?? i am last 5 week so can i sex?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
His brows drew together in utter confusion as she spoke, some semblance of humor coming to his face. What, was she trying to speak Trig? Then she corrected herself and continued, speaking one word over and over again. Hammering it into his brain.

FULOP. FULOP. FULOP. F U L O P.

Clarity came, followed by the strangest, most turbulent melting pot of horror, bemusement, joy, and self-loathing. He stared blankly at her, jaw agape (his first question, honestly, was where in hell had she learned that word) and it was a long moment before he was able to speak.

Hold up. You're pregnant? Verx asked stupidly. Well, of course, dumbass. You were the one that put the batter in a pre-heated oven. But he hadn't ever dealt with the fallout of his actions before. He didn't know how to be a father. He didn't know the first thing about kids.

Do you--do you want them? he queried, like the dumbass he was. I mean, I didn't get you into something you don't want, right?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread