Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Really, if Eljay had helped save anyone he'd just be happy that they were safe. He wouldn't need that person or their mom to tell everyone they met his name. But he could also imagine that Wiffle wanted to remember so that she could maybe thank them some day. Either way, it was good that Bat was back and safe now.

It was a bit unclear how Bat took the news, but Eljay imagined it must be quite a shock. He didn't know Bat all that well either -- just from passing by at the Plateau but not, like, ever having had proper conversations or something -- so that probably didn't help. Wiffle mentioned Sequoia liking it (Eljay wasn't sure why that was an 'of course', but he imagined it must be because he didn't know Sequoia very well yet either) and Kiwi not liking it at first but then warming up to it. Eljay looked relieved, happy that Kiwi had turned her opinion around. He hadn't known that she wasn't into the idea, so that surprised him a little, but he was still glad that she liked it now. I'm glad, he said with a soft smile.

When Wiffle asked what he was up to, Eljay blinked a few times and frowned thoughtfully. Uh... What had he been up to? Oh, right, mommy and daddy. Eljay shyly looked away and said: I.. I forgot. Because it seemed like an odd thing to say he'd been thinking about his parents (or his feelings for Wiffle). He was just happy that everything was turning out for the better right now.

Do you want to look for dens more..? he wondered out loud. Or were you.. Did you want -- need to be somewhere else? He didn't want to keep Wiffle from important family or leadership things, after all.
Messages In This Thread
do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 06, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 09:57 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 07, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 08, 2019, 08:11 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 08, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 12, 2019, 05:44 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 12, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 06:47 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 13, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 11:20 AM