Stone Circle affectionately flipping the bird
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
His hesitancy must show on his face, and such anxieties grew as Greyback gave him a look over. Of course, Evergreen might have just seen the Patriarch on a bad day, but he is nonetheless wary of the titan after the incident with Ira. He decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, yet definitely wants to remain on his good side. Evergreen's lips curved into a shy grin, easing somewhat as Greyback did not seem to mind his presence.

Oh, uhm, He stumped; used to others asking him how he was. It was usually the opposite. The newcomer nodded his head, and moved to sit next to the Patriarch. Instead of looking directly at Greyback, he opted to look at the fog covered valley before them. I'm alright. It's a lot to get used to, but I like it here. Everyone's kind. Although Evergreen had yet to meet the majority of the pack, something he strived to remedy at this rate. His green gaze shifted towards his leader. How about you? ... How are you, uh, faring?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 09, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 10, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 10, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 13, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 16, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 03, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 08, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 11, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 13, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 27, 2019, 01:08 PM