Stone Circle affectionately flipping the bird
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Yes? No. Don’t take it as a yes, Greyback!

Evergreen wished he could become one with the ground. Perhaps if he vanished in thin air, Greyback would forget about this embarrassing conversation. Alas, he did not have such super powers, and it would have likely given the Patriarch a worse impression of the bearish boy.

His flustered attitude swiftly turned into surprise once Greyback went on to mention his daughter. It’s as if a light bulb finally switched on above Evergreen’s head. “Oh,” he murmured aloud under his breath. So that was their connection. The instance at the River made so much more sense now. He found his heart going out to Ira, no one deserved to be in pain.

“I won’t. I promise.” He was serious; green eyes met Greyback’s and the bearish wolf gave him a firm nod. Evergreen was uncertain when it came to feelings, and he was not sure if the implications Greyback was making stood true for Ira, too, but he knew he wouldn’t bring harm to her.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 09, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 10, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 10, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 13, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 16, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 03, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 08, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 11, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 13, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 27, 2019, 01:08 PM