Northstar Vale i, kissed
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
an unending stream of chores lay before diaspora's general - work he was eager to do - and yet he would forsake it all for a bit of fate; leaving arrow lake on nothing but a whim, and finding himself in a greening valley that grew quiet as he drifted along like the impassive shadow of death. all manner of life fled from his devouring presence, and left branches quivering and the leaves shaking in their wake. they weren't interested in the fact that his attentions were elsewhere. and they couldn't have known their fear that day was unnecessary.

for stigmata had become mobilized by his basest instinct; a part of him that lie dormant for the better part of each year, and only reared its hormonal head at the behest of a simple scent. he didn't know who it was when his hunt began, and had he considered this event a possibility he wouldn't have left home at all. but all too late he had been ensnared, and now he knew singularly that he would take this chance - any chance - to breed because it was in his blood to do so.

the realization of who he was tracking only made him hesitate briefly. a grimace passed his features, and uneasiness made him glance in the direction of diaspora. but he couldn't stop himself from descending into the vale as if winged by a hawk. he couldn't stop himself from circling the exploring willow-wolf like a vulture. and he certainly couldn't hold back his approach: both his tail and ears held tall as he stepped with ominous anticipation into her line of sight.
Messages In This Thread
i, kissed - by Olive - March 03, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: i, kissed - by Stigmata - April 27, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: i, kissed - by Olive - April 27, 2019, 04:57 PM