Fox's Glade (M) Watch me cry all my tears
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Gore, death & referenced violence

@Ira / Easthollow & anyone else who might wanna join! This takes place directly after Thistle's murder. Evergreen is in critical condition and requires immediate medical treatment. For reference, he has multiple wounds across his right upper body, including the blinding of his right eye.

It's a strange mixture of numbness and pain. Areas he feels burn, as if they were stabbed with a flaming blade. He heaves, each breath taking more effort than necessary. The injuries to his neck deep, and he knows his minutes are limited. When he came to, the monsters who did this had long left. His body growing cold from blood loss. Evergreen can't feel his legs, but he forces himself. His forearms first; pain ripping through him from head to toe. The bearish wolf wobbles on his feet, he can't get his hind legs to cooperate with him. Sadness, rage, frustration; it tightens his chest and a pitiful gurgled noise escapes his lips.

He needs to reach her side.

Nothing else matters in those moments as he drags himself towards the lifeless body of his sister. Tears haven't stopped falling from his left eye, while his right remains a gory horror story of blood and leaking liquid. Every few steps, his vision blurs and his body tumbles. But he does not stop until he reaches her. His face buries into the thick of her bloodied roan fur. Evergreen doesn't realize the sobbed scream he makes as he falls, dropping a clump of black fur from his jaws.

He promised to protect her.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
(M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Evergreen - March 06, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Dawn - March 06, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Ira - March 06, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Morgan - March 07, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Amaya - March 07, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Evergreen - March 11, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Dawn - March 11, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Ira - March 11, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Morgan - March 12, 2019, 03:57 PM