Stone Circle You've had your chance
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Thank an entire pantheon's worth of gods it wasn't Aerasha that came to greet her.  If that chick had shown up, she'd have been tempted to just nope right out before she could get too close.  Instead it was Greyback who came her way, who was carrying a piece of meat, which was at least somewhat alluring, but as it wasn't hers to take (even if it was about to be offered) she shifted her focus back to matters at hand, greeting him with a bow.

At the eyebrow raise, she tipped her head slightly.  There wasn't anything particularly out of the ordinary, was there?  Okay, yes.  Treason didn't exactly fit "normal" very well to start with, and she didn't act like many other pregnant women she knew, not that she knew many.  And if he was fussing as much as he was over the reasonable walk, it was probably a good thing that Greyback hadn't landed in Treason's pack and somehow ended up with her instead of Valette, because chances were she'd have driven him to a heart attack with her consistently reckless behavior.  

Either way, she thought it was kind of weird.  Like ok, she'd obviously interrupted him mid-meal or something, but she had her own caches to go back and raid.  Probably was also a good thing she'd gone out of her way to learn to talk to people better, because if this had been last year, her answer would have been considerably more blunt.  Thank you, but it's not necessary -- I came here to possibly ask a favor, I couldn't ask for your food as well.  She wasn't really sure if he'd accept that as an answer, but it was better than her other choices.

I was wondering if your pack had healers that were willing to teach.  The one in our pack seems to have left, but we still have a student wanting to learn.  Yeah, so Tarot hadn't exactly been particularly interested in teaching, but he was still gone so it wasn't like he could be ordered to or something.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
You've had your chance - by Arbiter - March 12, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: You've had your chance - by Greyback - March 12, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: You've had your chance - by Arbiter - March 13, 2019, 11:12 PM