Arrow Lake ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.)
453 Posts
Ooc —
He emerged into the realm of mortals without much fanfare. There would be no slew of puns and pop culture references to herald his coming, and he wouldn't tumble out in a dramatic gush of effusion meant to make the readers gasp and squirm. He wouldn't arrive folded in half or comically misshapen. He would be born quite normally, with the usual headfirst dive for the floor, after which he was grasped 'round his midsection by someone that wasn't his mother, and placed at his labouring dam's side. According to nature's instructions, he latched and suckled greedily, heedless of Aure's suffering.

Maybe it was a little anticlimactic for the firstborn son of Vercingetorix kom Trikru and Aurëwen of Rhaesuial to be born in such an ordinary fashion (the wavering of his mother notwithstanding), with nothing but a squall to announce his first breath and few noises thereafter. But ordinary though his coming may be, extraordinary things awaited him in this life whether his mundane advent was met with the roar of applause or not. A prosaic birth was A-okay with him, and he accepted it with a squeaking yawn before drifting off to sleep.
Messages In This Thread
❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Andraste - March 26, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Olive - March 26, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Dragomir - March 27, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Mahler - March 27, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Isilmë - March 27, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Andraste - March 27, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Olive - March 31, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Mahler - April 01, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Andraste - April 07, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Olive - April 21, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: ❝—by my blood & bone.❞ (lbr.) - by Stigmata - April 28, 2019, 02:17 PM