Heron Lake Plateau thanks, I hate it
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
He knew that Camilla had done all the physical labor, but Phox couldn't help but feel physically exhausted, too. The whole ordeal had put him through some trauma he wasn't quite ready to deal with, and when he saw Towhee, he didn't even know how to describe the mishmash of emotions that stirred through his body. She came close, but not too close (thank goodness), and then she backed off. The two bodies lay peacefully beside them, and Phox quickly looked back to them to make sure they were still alive.

Phox licked his lips, swallowed, then spoke. A boy and a girl. He hadn't discussed names with Camilla before or after they had come into this world. Phox knew that Towhee wanted one named after her, but it didn't seem... it didn't seem right. Neither of them were like her even the smallest bit. And though they were less than a day old, Phox felt he knew that already.

We lost two, he said, eyes downcast with doubt and grief and worry and a whole slew of other negative emotions. Maybe one of those could have been Towhee Jr.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 01, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 01, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 01, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 02, 2019, 09:08 AM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 02, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 04, 2019, 01:47 PM