Moonspear sturmfahrt
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She didn't appreciate his return; although she did not have the clearest picture of his upbringing, or better yet what came before it, she could guess with pretty good odds that his parents had been more generous than she would be. How many orphaned strays had she taken in all these years? Exactly. You were orphaned, it was a bit different, she edged back. Plus, she had always guessed his parents to be close to those who ended up raising Charon anyway. That wasn't a bond she shared with many right now either, and she didn't want his offspring, whoever they may be half of too, forced onto her and hers where no matter how well they raised them, there would always be that little fact that just didn't quite set well with her.

Flattening her ears down well, she disagreed, because to her, blood mattered. It always had even sometimes it hadn't been enough to keep it all well and good, but in the end, she would trust her blood above the rest since when everyone else failed, they didn't. Not always. It was a delicate balance. Blood does matter to me, though.. she grated back, still not at her full stop. It is not something I can just take lightly. What if they would always be beneath my own because of that, even if just a little less--why should I need that for you? she said, obviously still very annoyed and doubting a real answer to that, but she would think--and not because he told her to, which she hoped he would do too. He had given her very little choice, but not only was she bound to be harsher than ever before thanks to all this, she couldn't guarantee the chain reaction to come in their older offspring. Considering some of the natures at play there, it was hard to look forward to any such possibility.

His newly settled calm pissed her off too, like he had found his little loophole through her with this and she didn't like that. And what else--are you bringing me the mother's head, too? Or what is the deal there? I do not want to deal with someone's squalling, pissing whelps just because of you while they go on free and merry, but again, who is supposed to be worth that to me to want to put up with their shitty little kids? she snarled, only half serious but keen to exaggerate if it was ever going to make him see her side of the argument here, or even what was wrong here. She tolerated those bad parts because they were hers, and the thought of going through that for Charon's bastards because he wanted it wasn't leaving her a good place.

She didn't need to be a full-time parent to neonates, or at all honestly. She had done her time, she hated the thought of it exceptionally right now courtesy of him, and she would probably only kill puppies at the first sleepness night at this point--she was feeling irritated enough.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 04, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 04, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 05, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 06, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 06, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 08, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 10, 2019, 05:36 PM