Moonspear it's been a pleasure, but i must be on my way
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The concern on his son's face was not lost on the patriarch, but he did not respond to it. He watched wordlessly as his son joined his patrol -- which truthfully wasn't really a patrol, but more of a meandering aimlessly. He could not be around the mountain during Hydra's heat. Not his own daughter. Besides, the fight with Amekaze was.. less than perfect, either. Maia gave him a little bit of peace, but only for a little bit. As he returned to the mountain he knew it was a mistake and he should not stay for long.

Not long after their wordless joining up, someone approached, and Charon immediately knew by the smell that it was wrong. He thought of Amekaze a fleeting moment but she was not here and she would not smell like this... Possibly ever again, he thought sourly.

As he looked at the female approach, Charon's hackles rose defensively. He did not wish this onto his son nor into himself. What do you want? asked Charon, a warning to his voice. If it were someone else, he might be inclined to be more positive. But not some stranger that awakened things in him that he hated. It was a lot easier to hate a stranger than his own daughter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's been a pleasure, but i must be on my way - by Charon - April 26, 2019, 10:56 AM