Wapun Meadow ❝a kiss cannot reach her through the incrusting ivory.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
She really didn't get it, did she? Verx thought she did, when she began to follow. But then she began to speak and--oh, okay, that was. . .that was all right. At least she knew she was in the wrong. He gave her a nod, and meant to turn back when the tirade starting.

Oh mother of fucking god.

I'M FINE! Verx bellowed hoarsely, ruined voice echoing over the countryside. He snapped his teeth shut. Battling-- All that escaped was a ragged whisper, and he cut his stare down to her as if to say, now look what you've done. He cleared his throat, somewhat primly, and continued.

Battling strangers and patrolling is my job. It's my thing. Like I said, I don't have teats, he spat. Stop worrying so much about me and focus on the goddamn children, Aure. I signed up to raise kids with you, not for you to be my fucking guardian fucking angel. I'm alive thanks to you; now take that and leave it alone.

Vercingetorix exhaled, hard, eyes squeezing shut for a moment. I'm going back now, he breathed. You can follow or not. Fucking whatever.

And so he went, yet slow enough for any last retorts, should they be given.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝a kiss cannot reach her through the incrusting ivory. - by Vercingetorix - April 15, 2019, 05:49 PM