Lost Creek Hollow and i'll take my armour off
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra had already turned her back to the small procession when she heard the harsh tone in terance’s words. he believed he owed them nothing. indra’s ears pinned by the blowback of that severing statement.

owed laurel nothing? but what about indra? they were supposed to be friends.. was that how friends treated each other?

that expression, that statement that washed clean the hands of red guilt — it struck her cold and hard. it earned terance a rueful, hurt stare from the redleaf — is that how it was, then? terance joining the legion of men that had already let them down? were these his true colors, and was he just another man that walked on the unlucky heads of others to stay on top?

indra shook her head in disappointment. any other time she would have fired some fast riposte — but this was terance, an alleged friend — to be so plainly thrown aside like raggedy refuse came as a dull shock to the gradually unraveling redleaf. she sucked in a breath and accepted that terance too, was just another selfish man. if anything, it only hammered home the belief that laurel was the only wolf that cared about her  further.

indra let her cold stare on terance linger a little longer, but then she too was gone from the woods. she hoped he could live with himself for what he did, and bitterly, wished never to see him again.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - April 24, 2019, 06:44 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Terance - April 24, 2019, 08:51 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Indra - April 24, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - April 24, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Lucas - April 25, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Terance - May 01, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Indra - May 01, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - May 08, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Terance - June 01, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Indra - June 02, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: and i'll take my armour off - by Laurel - June 03, 2019, 05:44 AM