Ankyra Sound to please their lord, so before the sword
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
She didn't understand, and that was okay. He knew that the ways of kru were hard for outsiders to grasp. He knew it all too well. And he'd never be able to truly hammer the point home to her, and she'd likely never trust him fully because of it. All he could do was refute her points, and look sincere while doing it.

And be killed on sight? I don't think so, Verx said, shaking his head. The new Heda is even more strict than the previous one was. She wouldn't stand a traitor's presence for a second, no matter how long I'd been kru before. No, there's no going back for me--no matter how much I'd like to.

Vercingetorix gave Erzulie a long stare, emotionless, searching. I know you hate me for what we did, he remarked softly. I was just following orders. And now, I follow Rusalka's orders. I'm nothing if not a loyal foot soldier. Here, he let a tiny smile return to his muzzle, an olive branch toward the woman.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: to please their lord, so before the sword - by Vercingetorix - May 04, 2019, 10:52 PM