Sun Mote Copse you keep this up and this won't be the last plug i pull.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay was fiddling with @Weejay and @Elfie and watching them while Wiffle had a moment to herself when the call sounded. But he was all alone, so he couldn't exactly leave the pups to be. There was an urgency in the call that made Eljay immediately know what it was about. His heart lurched to his throat as he looked down at the poor defenseless pups and also thought of mommy being in pain. Yet she was experienced and while he wanted nothing more than to help, Eljay also knew he could not possibly leave his children here all alone. He, in turn, called quickly for @Wildfire, who eventually turned up.

Once he had the chance to get away, Eljay quickly kissed the pups and Wiffle good-bye and rushed his way towards the calls' origin. He arrived with breath caught in his throat. I'm here! Eljay shouted upon his approach. He saw daddy first and called out even before he reached the den: How is everything going? I came as fast as I could!

*shamelessly blames kids for being late*
Messages In This Thread
RE: you keep this up and this won't be the last plug i pull. - by Eljay - May 09, 2019, 09:41 AM