Sun Mote Copse you keep this up and this won't be the last plug i pull.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
lmao most awkward eljay ever

also me: tries to google if it is normal to fall asleep after giving birth. internet: gives information on postpartum insomnia.
that's not what i asked for, damn it :') *wings it*

Mommy seemed to be losing consciousness which worried Eljay a bit, but then again, she had also worked hard to produce a bunch of pups so maybe it was normal. He found it hard to tell if it was normal to fall asleep so soon but he was also loathe to wake mommy up and keep her awake -- and if so, for how long? -- after she had been up and working on giving birth for so long. Eljay bit his lip, worried and getting all sorts of flashbacks to the time mommy almost died giving birth. He didn't quite understand why she wanted to have more pups after that, but he couldn't exactly stop her even if he wanted anyway.

Anyway -- though everything seemed in order as far as he could see (apart from Eljay feeling incredibly awkward), there was quite some blood in the den. It seems like she bled a lot, but it seems to have stopped, so, uhm... I'm not sure there's much I can do for now. Eljay frowned, happy that the bleeding stopped at least but wishing there was more he could do for mommy. I think she just needs rest. I hope she just needs rest. Eljay would never forgive herself if tomorrow he would get a call mommy had died, but he didn't know how else to help right now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you keep this up and this won't be the last plug i pull. - by Eljay - June 03, 2019, 06:03 AM