Greatwater Lake Peter Pan, that's what they call me
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Sorry for the delay again! Would it be okay to archive this? I'm down for assuming they fish for a bit before parting ways if that works for you as well ❤

Mismatched green eyes widen and the bear arches his eyebrows in surprise. Well, he should've honestly introduced himself sooner! He has the tendency to forget to do so, and it is something he ought to work on. Regardless, he gives Cadeau—as she introduces herself a moment later—a big, friendly grin.

Evergreen. It's nice to meet you, Miss Cadeau! He would chitchat more, but doesn't want to startle the fish further. The sooner they are still and quiet, the sooner they'll have their chances at catching a decent meal. Eve's stomach would surely appreciate a fish or five right now.

Eventually, the fish draw closer, and Eve takes to diving in after them. A couple are quick, but he storms after, and is able to catch one. Puffing proudly, he counts it as a win and turns to see if Cadeau has had any luck. Surely he would give her more tips if watching didn't help.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Evergreen - May 04, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - May 04, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - May 04, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - May 11, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Evergreen - June 12, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Evergreen - July 12, 2019, 01:00 PM