Heron Lake Plateau No distance left to run
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
He shrugged it off (for now), although it wasn't like he was going to let it slip his mind completely. The dream would end up returning to him again, he had no doubt. Towhee changed the direction of their conversation to the Firebirds, which was a natural swerve to their conversation. -Wildfire seemed fine. She's had kids, and sounds like Finley and Niamh will have theirs soon. I've never actually gone over there. With all that's happened, I don't see myself visiting anytime soon. Wifi did say she wanted to bring all the kids together later this summer.-

When she mentioned Niamh, he shrugged. Perhaps if she had stayed, Phox would have become better friends with her and they would have formed a greater bond. Instead, she'd gone off to chase dick. Phox still didn't approve of that, and he still didn't feel like he was on good terms with Quixote. Their relationship felt like slow smoldering coals, and not in a sexy heated way.

Phox peered around, as if to make sure the alpha wasn't nearby to "overhear" them. -I don't know that I want to live under Quixote's rule forever. And now that Raven's back, there'd be a Redhawk to take your place... but I wouldn't leave without you, and definitely not without the kids. I've just never felt welcomed by him.- It was a longer-term plan, but with Niamh and the Blackthorns gone, Camilla dead, and Raven at the helm, it seemed like it might be the time when summer came to a close. He let that information settle between them, waiting for Towhee's reaction.

He didn't even know where they'd go.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 06:19 PM