Hushed Willows I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The call went up at Olive looked at both Ariel and Seabreeze in turn, silently pleading for her chance to heed their doorbell. As much as Olive found motherhood to be a simply exquisite experience, she was much too mobile for these days when her babies were too young to leave the den. She felt stagnant and longed to moved her legs, and wished to bring her three sons and two wives with her, but alas — they could not yet, but one day they would travel all over together.

Ariel and Seabreeze, knowing the new mother’s restlessness, nodded in agreement and she was off! The druid did not make a total haste to the borders, but she did have a small pep in her step at the thought of conducting official Elysium business once more. The last time she had completed an errand for the sanctuary, she had gone into labor and given birth outside of her home. She expected this particular task to be much, much less grueling.

But what she didn’t expect was to have an entire family at their doorstep. Immediately puzzled, Olive greeted them kindly and serenely.
“Welcome to Elysium, I am Olive.” the pale women, scent sodden with that of new motherhood,  looked at each of the wolves she attended in turn. “How can I help you?”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was - by Olive - May 11, 2019, 08:01 PM