Moonspear wherever i may roam
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
There was a lot on his mind and so Charon had more or less forgotten about the challenges he had set for Revui. Honestly, he'd remembered it but it had taken its place somewhere at the back of his mind with all the other "stuff that isn't immediately life-threatening". When Revui found his father's trail Charon was midway up the mountain, where the wind grew colder. A light drizzle had just stopped, leaving Charon's pelt damp, but the hike up the mountain had made him feel alive and more energetic than when he was crowded by displeased family. Honestly, at this point Arcturus seemed the most reasonable of them all to him, though he had yet to speak to some of them -- his other sons included.

Charon's ears perked forward when he saw Revui as he headed down a path close to where he had gone up, looking lost in thought. The father chuffed to grab his son's attention, not expecting any subject bar Speedy or the things Charon had said that day when the season of not one, but two females had filled his nostrils.
Messages In This Thread
wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 17, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 17, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 18, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 07:35 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Revui (Ghost) - May 22, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: wherever i may roam - by Charon - May 22, 2019, 05:39 PM