Lost Creek Hollow I'm not gonna try and change your mind.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
It was about time she relay information to her daddy, so Ibis woke that morning (feeling much better physically, but still tumultuous mentally and emotionally) and sought out @Terance — assuming with some strong logic that he'd be at the shared den with Treason (lmfao I can't believe I wrote Terance twice) and the kids, it seemed like she was destined to meet the trio, and she wasn't sure how to feel about it.

Remembering how she felt when Olive had brought her three new sons to the borders of Elysium (and the inner turmoil that began for her) made Ibis nervous of this meeting. She took her time; telling herself she was looking for a gift for the kids, until she arrived at the den without any such thing to show off to them.

It was quiet — maybe too early for them to be up — and Ibis felt a little bit awkward for coming by. There were a few songbirds twittering up in the trees but, for the most part, it was a quiet and cloudy morning. The smell of tin was in the air, or something vaguely metallic. Ibis watched the sky for a few minutes and tried to mentally prepare for seeing her dad and convey whatever messages had been given to her — but her mind wandered as she watched the veil of grey overhead.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not gonna try and change your mind. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 28, 2019, 12:28 PM