Overture Downs Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It made her a little sad that her new friend couldn't join them, but Ibis understood even before he began to elucidate on the topic. There were too many things going on within the Hollow right now; many of which were happening without the youngster's being involved or consulted, and soon Breccan would be going on an adventure - he just didn't know it yet. Ibis took some comfort in the idea that the Hollow would be unchanged while she hunted across the Wilds for Mali; there were babies here that needed to be guarded and played with, and Breccan would surely do a good job at both of those things. Little did she know that the pack would soon be splintering.

When do you leave? He asked, smiling, and Ibis smiled back.

When my brother says we can go. He came to visit with our dad, and I think he wants to meet our new siblings. Once that's all done I suppose we'll say our farewells and be off, The idea of leaving the Hollow for a great adventure hadn't quite sunken in for Ibis yet, but she was excited. Saying it aloud helped, it filled her with a distant buzzing energy. I'm not sure if I want to find him or not, she added whimsically - but then realized how that sounded and giggled, correcting herself: I mean, I do want to find our friend, but if we don't — I just wanna see as much as I can.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 21, 2019, 10:08 PM