Whitefish River Home is where the heart is
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Pack Activity 
@Liri, @Sindri, @Dulce, @Tobi, @Chai + any wolves interested in Kaistleoki
One post per character thread, unless newer wolves join in or anyone has IC questions that Eve needs to address. This is to announce the IC creation of the Kaistleoki group!

Members may now sign up under the Pledged member group via account -> Manage Groups -> Pledged once they have posted here. Make sure to list that they're pledged to Kaistleoki. Thank you all for being interested in this cute pack! I'm looking forward to our future shenanigans.

We'll need 10+ archived threads towards forming. These include recruitment, pack activities, patrols/marking territory, etc! Members are more than welcomed to assist with these. I'll be posting more soon once I catch up with current replies. ❤

Whitefish River is a breath of fresh air.

His heart longs for it, misses it, and the people that have gathered around him. Arriving back here makes him light with joy. So much has happened in the short visit to Easthollow. Having found a woman named Aurë being attacked, the bear was delayed in his return. Yet, it steels his resolve. It makes him confident.

This is the right move. This will succeed.

The moment Evergreen grows nearer, the happier the bear becomes. Anxiety is overtaken by excitement. His steps are steady and sure. Blood caked fur and minor injury ignored. Home. He feels it in his heart. This is his home. These are his people, and he will do right by and for them.

Kaistleoki, is the name he decides on. It's been a lingering thought in the back of his head. A combination of his family, of those he has lost but are with him undoubtedly in spirit. This will be partly in their honor, for he fulfills their dream.

The sun has long set, the evening air cool. And Evergreen lifts his head, parts his lips, and stakes his claim. 'Kaistleoki,' his call chants, and encourages the camp to howl with him.

Home.

Once they have all gathered, the bear explains his plans, his thoughts on how the pack should be run and he listens carefully to each of them... hopeful and nervous all the same. His heart dances with the wish that this will be theirs just as much as it is his.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Home is where the heart is - by Evergreen - June 01, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Sindri - June 01, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Tobias - June 01, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Abeja - June 02, 2019, 10:40 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Chai - June 03, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Síff - June 04, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 04:16 PM