Whitefish River Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Pack Activity 
@Ira, @Liri, @Reiko, @Winterbourne, @Fern, @Speedy, @Sindri, @Vonnaruil, @Chai, @Deimos, @Tobi, @Dulce & @Radar
Backdated to June 11.

Hello KO! Welcome to our official forming thread. For this, we will have a three round meeting. I'll start new rounds in 3 days or sooner if everyone has posted! We'll try to get through this relatively quickly, and lay down the basics.

Thank you so much to everyone who has made this possible! We couldn't have done this without you, and it makes me so happy to see KO flourishing already. ❤ ?

Please let Ira post first!

Home.

Together, their numbers have grown. Borders are placed, and a reputation slowly gained. Kaistleoki breathes life within this part of the Flatlands. At the helm stands Evergreen, and at his side, dutiful Ira. The bear ever grateful that she accepted to lead with him, for while he gets to know each and every member in Kaistleoki better by the day, she is an irreplaceable friend with wisdom he respects. Alas, she is new to the pack, and there is much to introduce to everyone.

Kaistleoki shall no longer be a cluster of lone wolves pledged to a cause. Kaistleoki shall be a pack, one with structure and goals.

Inhaling and exhaling a deep breath, Evergreen glances to the roan warrior sitting next to him. They had spent time dressing one of three great trees within Kaistleoki's territory. This one for Thistle, stones lining the clearing and feathers placed carefully amongst the trees roots. Sunlight shines, filtering through the branches that tower above their heads. It is beautiful, if Eve can say so himself. He waits for confirmation from Ira, before he leans back and calls.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better - by Evergreen - June 12, 2019, 02:47 PM