Whitefish River Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It's amazing how much one can accomplish with the right motivation or help. The tree they sat beneath had natural beauty, but now it shone with the life of one who should be here to see it herself. As promised, Ira collected feathers on her way back home from Easthollow. Home. She was still getting used to this as her home, but each day that would grow to pass she would find herself loving it more.

Now she sat at Evergreen's side before the tree, centered as the stones they placed circled out to welcome the wolves the bear called for. This would be her first time seeing their faces, but soon she would grow to know them and perhaps build a family as she had in Easthollow. She wasn't nervous, but she did hope that they would all accept her too.

Ira was aware she was never one that others could easily approach, but she has been in roles of leadership before. She could be open to those she saw as hard workers. If the ones who gathered were anything like Evergreen described, she believed she could learn beside them. Perhaps she would finally grow out of her shell here. Nevertheless, she would protect them, so they could all have their new beginnings and hopefully a happy end.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 03:00 PM