Ankyra Sound i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Traitorous, coming from a natrona herself. That was rich. He rolled his eyes, staring her down until she'd exhausted her words. I didn't chase him off, Verx said coolly. He left by choice. I would have been more than happy if the guy had chosen to stick around. He did like Illidan, truly. Just not necessarily in the driver's seat.

I disagree, he responded, shrugging. A wry smile blossomed over his maw, small but definite, as he turned to look toward the sea. He watched the waves roll, on and on, for a moment before speaking again. We're pretty different, you and I. We butt heads. We see things from different angles.

Vercingetorix faced Rosalyn again, face now utterly sincere. I respect the hell out of you, he declared softly. Always have. Didn't like the whole keeping you captive thing, but that's politics. Still. . .I'm sorry you got all fucked up in the process. His eyes raked her scars briefly; he felt the hairs on his spine lift a little as the sight brought to mind another woman--

You're the only one here who seems to have a brain of their own, and uses it, he continued, pushing past thoughts of Aure. I want you to lead alongside me, Rosalyn. Be my alpha female. Your knowledge, your expertise. . .I can't think of anyone else more suited for the job.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Vercingetorix - July 02, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 02, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 05, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Vercingetorix - July 05, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 06, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 26, 2019, 08:38 AM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Vercingetorix - August 09, 2019, 07:12 AM